My Shot Lists for Travel
has been completely updated for iOS 6 & 7,
and it’s now permanently FREE on iTunes!
PUT IN A REVIEW OF THE APP ON iTUNES AND GET A FREE COPY OF
JUST E-MAIL US TO LET US KNOW YOU DID,
AND WE’LL GET THE eBOOK RIGHT OUT TO YOU!
INTRODUCTION TO MY SHOT LISTS FOR TRAVEL BY CREATOR RALPH VELASCO
Perfect for photographers of all skill levels, the My Shot Lists for Travel iPhone app is the ideal tool for developing and tracking a well-rounded collection of images that truly captures the essence of a place. It was designed to guide you towards creating an overall cultural portrait of a place and provides the basis for compelling and interesting images of which you can be proud.
Incorporate the app into your daily shooting routine and you’re sure to have friends and family asking you to share your portfolio, website or slideshow, not the other way around!
APP UPDATE FEATURES
- The incredibly useful My Shot Lists for Travel app is now permanently FREE!
- Updated to be compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
- Ability to share your images from within the app to Facebook, Twitter and via e-mail.
- Features fifty-three new and improved sample images from Ralph’s recent scouting trips and photo tours around the world.
- Verbiage for select category descriptions has been updated.
- The About and Bio verbiage has also been revised, including links to Ralph’s newest eBook “Essence of a Place: A Travel Photographer’s Guide to Using a Shot List for Capturing Any Destination.”
- Includes a simple reminder to rate the app.
Default Shot Lists
My Shot Lists for Travel comes complete with suggested shot lists for City, National Park, Safari and Town or Village. Use each list as a starting point when shooting in these or similar situations.
Custom Shot Lists
Create your own shot lists tailored to wherever you’re traveling. The app was designed to provide a framework for developing a well-rounded collection of photos that truly captures the essence of a place.
Learn from photographs captured around the world because each category has a sample image and description to help you understand what to look for during your travels. Tap each image to bring up a full screen version.
Track Your Photos
Take advantage of My Data to easily track your progress. Create a visual list of photos you’ve taken, either by using the device’s internal camera capabilities or selecting an existing photo in your Camera Roll or one of your Photo Albums.
Add Categories to a List
Now that you’ve created a shot list you can insert additional categories to that list to tailor it to your particular needs. For your convenience, only categories not already on your list will be available to add, the others will be grayed out.
Share Your Images from Within the App
Now you can share your images to Facebook, Twitter and/or via E-mail, all from within the app.
A Job Well Done!
Once you’ve successfully captured a solid set of images in each category (strive for five!) and checked off all the categories in that particular shot list, you’ll be rewarded with the Congratulations screen, and then it’s off to the next list.